Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Holiday cocoa

Hey all - I'm playing along today at the new Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Festive Sweet Treats. Jo & elf Chrissie inspired me with candy canes and cups. My take is a cocoa cup with some candy canes.


Supplies: Paper - Bazzill A2 card; Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb; Paper Studio brown
Stamps with coordinating dies - Lawn Fawn Love you a Latte
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired) 
Other - Copic Markers, foam tape

For some reason I didn't have the dies to the Love you a Latte set but I ordered them and got them today - yay! Really wanted to make a coffee card for National Coffee Day - guess I'll just settle for sipping my Venti Iced Latte!! 😍

Very simple card - I die cut and stamped the cup, saucer & candy canes, then colored with Copics. Die cut a stitched rectangle in the heart paper & stamped the sentiment to be steam coming out of the cup. Added a patterned strip as a table for my cup & a brown mat layer. Adhered all to green card - done!

Thanks to Jo & Chrissie for a fun challenge and thanks to you for visiting. Have a crafty week!!



11 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Loving your card!

I think there are going to be a lot of candy canes around blogland this fortnight LOL!!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Betty said...

cute card, Linda - candy stripe is the perfect touch!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and fabulous colours. xx

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Linda.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your cosy colours, Linda! What a cute card - I love it. Big thanks to my lovely former elf for playing along in the new challenge, Jo x

Jean said...

Very Christmassy - love that you used a peppermint striped paper to reinforce the theme. Wonderful layers of cardstock.

Chrissie said...

There's nothing quite like a warming cup of cocoa on a cold winter night!
What a fabulous card Linda!
Thanks so much for sharing at Christmas Kickstart!
Chrissie (Guest Elf)

Cat Craig said...

A sweet winters treat for sure.

Arlene said...

The Christmas colors are perfect and a cup of hot chocolate is perfect for me.

Trina P. said...

What a delicious little Christmas treat! Adorable image.

Greta said...

Such a sweet card, Linda! Love the background paper!