Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Cardinal in wreath

Hey there - even though the June CAS Christmas closed on the 24th, I've still had wreaths on my mind! This would have been my 3rd and final entry if I hadn't forgotten that their challenges don't run til the last day of the month...oops!

Supplies: Paper - Michael's green; Paper Studio glitter;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Dies - Penny Black Whirl Wreath;
Stamp with Die - Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post (retired)
Embossing Folder - Darice Stripes
Other - Park Lane gems; Copic Markers (R22/R24/R46/100);

This card was inspired by a couple CAS Christmas designers, Trina & Christine (initial and reminder cards, respectively). So I brought out my cardinal stamp and my PB wreath die and combined them atop another stripe-embossed background. Some gems and a TE sentiment strip finished it off. I'm still way behind on Christmas card production but these challenges are helping me get there!

Thanks for stopping and I hope you'll pop back tomorrow for my last of June post for Die Cut Divas! Happy crafting!!

6 comments:

Jean said...

The dry-embossed background provides terrific texture for your fun composition!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful, Linda! I like the pretty little cardinal perched on the bow!

Rosemary said...

Your cardinal and wreath is so pretty, Linda.

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!!

HilaryJane said...

Your cardinal and wreath look amazing on that embossed background, brilliant xx

Loll said...

Beautiful design Linda. LOVE that gorgeous wreath with the cardinal perched on top. Sorry the challenge was closed. :( xx