Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Anniversary with Cherry Blossom

Hey crafty friends - Over the Memorial Day weekend I plunged head first into some crafty sales and received a bunch of orders very quickly. What exceptional service from Sunny Studio, Lawn Fawn & Unity, especially given the holiday!! I started with some new purchases from LF and Unity and will get to new Sunny later. I included a favorite Sunny cherry blossom set for this anniversary card though:

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Paper Studio A2 card; scraps of green and pale blue patterns by unk
Stamps with coordinating dies - Unity I Did. I Do. I Will.
Sunny Studio Cherry Blossoms
Hero Arts Autumn Bouquet

I die cut Lawn Fawn's backdrop and adhered it to a red A2 card - easy red hearts without having to inlay anything! Plus I have a lot of bitty blue hearts for future projects! Next I stamped and die cut the Unity sentiment - just love the jumbo Anniversary with the small Happy, which cuts together with one die. Unity has been adding more coordinating dies and I love that! I stacked 3 for dimension and added a pink shadow. I popped on a cherry blossom with a couple of leaves from my stash - done!

This one's going to my friends Deb & Dave. I tend to use the rosy pinks for their anniversary card because that was the color of my bridesmaid dress in their wedding. I really loved that dress! We bridesmaids had no complaints about the color, style, or price tag, plus a friend was able to borrow the dress for a formal event  she attended. Then the dress went to one of those shops where girls can get used dresses for prom - win, win!

I'll add this card to Darnell's June NBUS Challenge since my backdrop die and sentiment are new. Now I just have to get to the other new stuff I ordered, plus from the NBUS mountains around here...

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!!



7 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a brilliant card for an anniversary. I bet they will love it. That Lawn Fawn cover die is very similar to one I have by Sunny Studio except that the hearts on mine are in the corners. anyway, I love it and yours, I have a little bowl full of tiny hearts too. Think they might end up in the bin! xx

Jean said...

A wonderful use of products for an anniversary card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely anniversary card, Linda! Those little hearts in the background are extra sweet and that single bloom is wonderful!

Greta said...

Absolutely love the heart backdrop die! Neat that you don't have to inlay to get the contrasting hearts! I know your friends will love this!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Linda. It's gorgeous.

papierelle said...

Just beaatiful and I'm always amazed at what great background punches there are.

Pat said...

I adore that beautiful coverplate background with the wonderful red layer showing through the little die cut heart design Linda, and the little flower and leaveas and the super die cut sentiment are great finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us over at the NBUS Challenge this month. x