I watched SBC Fest yesterday and crafted along for part of it, then got behind since I hadn't done the homework. Then I watched Craft Roulette Episode #336 last night & was able to finish/upload during the LIVE.
Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders cardstock & Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes
Stamps & Dies - Spellbinders Weekender 2025
Other - Hero Arts glitter; SSS Starshine dots;
Color Box Robin's Egg ink; Hero Arts glitter glue
Host Mary Gunn had Sharon Luska (@SharonLuska) as her guest, making her second appearance. Sharon is the woman who uses hand sanitizer w/her alcohol inks for cool effects. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters:
- Project - Birthday Card: I formed an A2 card and stamped a birthday sentiment.
- Colors - Happy Colors: I Googled and it said orange, yellow & red are happy so I used them. Other colors are allowed.
- Element - Ship(S)/Shipping: I formed a ship using Spellbinders dies.
- Random - Sparkles: I put glitter glue along the top edge of my waves.
I die cut the waves from a scrap of blue LF paper, stamped the sentiment and added to an A2 card with foam tape. Die cut and assembled the ship & added to the card. Had to cover a glue mark with a Starshine dot so added some more around. Added glitter glue to the edge of the waves and done!
I will join in at Seize the Birthday #334 using the Anything Goes option. I'm thinking the ocean is too large to be considered a sentiment "strip" since that's the main theme...
That's it for today! Now I not only have a Spellbinders event to finish from a few weeks ago, I also have a bunch of pieces for SBC Fest cards sitting all over. Hope to finish the cards someday....
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!



10 comments:
What a fun take on the CR parameters, Linda! I like the clever way you incorporated the glitter element on the card.
Wonderful colors! I really like the combination of stamp and die.
I love your ship. Very cleverly done xx
This is so CUTE!!
A gorgeous birthday card, Linda. Great use of the parameters.
Great use of the CR elements Linda, this looks bold and cheerful — perfect for a birthday celebration.
You really made the brief at CR shine with this lovely card, Linda.
Such a fun birthday card, Linda!!
Happy belated birthday birthday to your sister. Fun birthday card. Very creative to make your own ship.
Your ship makes such a great statement front and center--love it!
Post a Comment