Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, September 12, 2026

A Happy Birthday Cruise Ship!!

Happy Saturday - sad and happy day yesterday since, besides being Patriot Day, it was my baby sister's birthday. Always a hard one since 2001 & I send prayers to anyone affected that day and since!

I watched SBC Fest yesterday and crafted along for part of it, then got behind since I hadn't done the homework. Then I watched Craft Roulette Episode #336 last night & was able to finish/upload during the LIVE.



Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders cardstock & Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes
Stamps & Dies - Spellbinders Weekender 2025
Other - Hero Arts glitter; SSS Starshine dots;
Color Box Robin's Egg ink; Hero Arts glitter glue

Host Mary Gunn had Sharon Luska (@SharonLuskaas her guest, making her second appearance. Sharon is the woman who uses hand sanitizer w/her alcohol inks for cool effects. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters:



  • Project - Birthday Card: I formed an A2 card and stamped a birthday sentiment. 
  • Colors - Happy Colors: I Googled and it said orange, yellow & red are happy so I used them. Other colors are allowed.
  • Element - Ship(S)/Shipping: I formed a ship using Spellbinders dies. 
  • Random - Sparkles: I put glitter glue along the top edge of my waves.

I die cut the waves from a scrap of blue LF paper, stamped the sentiment and added to an A2 card with foam tape. Die cut and assembled the ship & added to the card. Had to cover a glue mark with a Starshine dot so added some more around. Added glitter glue to the edge of the waves and done!

I will join in at Seize the Birthday #334 using the Anything Goes option. I'm thinking the ocean is too large to be considered a sentiment "strip" since that's the main theme...

That's it for today! Now I not only have a Spellbinders event to finish from a few weeks ago, I also have a bunch of pieces for SBC Fest cards sitting all over. Hope to finish the cards someday....

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!



No comments: