Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 18, 2026

Chilly Penguin Pair!

Hey crafty friends - I'm watching Craft Roulette Episode #337 tonight & was able to finish/upload during the LIVE - show started at 6:30 and my card was already posted by 7:47p!



Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Recollections cardstock; Art Impressions gingham;
Paper Studio glitter
Dies - Simon Hurley Flip the Penguin;
Memory Box Merry Christmas Jolly Script (retired)
Birch Press Design Block Print Pine Trees;


Host Mary Gunn had Irene "Hattrick" Smith (‪@IreneSmith_ArtemisMade1‬) as her guest, making her 3rd appearance. Irene hosts Card Chaos (15 minute cards) on Monday nights where I'm a frequent player. Mary calls Irene "Hattrick" because she had Covid 3 times back in the pandemic. I met Irene in person at both Craft Roulette in-person events; she's a bubbly, positive person & talented crafter.

Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters:



  • Project - A2 card: I formed a top-fold A2 from Neenah.
  • Colors - Pool: I used blue for pool water; other colors could be on swimsuits or toys.
  • Element - Cold or Chilly: I did a snowy scene with penguins who are chilly.
  • Random - Check(S): I used blue gingham paper.

I already had the two penguins cut and assembled on the "mesk" (messy desk) along with the stitched snowbank. Everything else I die cut and assembled. The penguin was an add-on to Simon Hurley's SBC class kit. Since Flip the Penguin got first play today, I'll add my card to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge #90. I'll also share at Merry Little Christmas #70 where Anything Christmas Goes (entry #3) & at Creative Crafters Challenge #104 where Anything Goes.

That's it for today! Nothing new to report on the unfinished Spellbinders and SBC Fest events. I keep trying to get back to them, oh well...

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!





1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Really fun and festive take on the CR parameters, Linda!