Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, September 5, 2026

ATCs on a Gatefold!

Happy Saturday - holiday weekend in the USA - woo hoo! I watched Craft Roulette Episode #335 last night & was able to finish/upload during the LIVE.


Supplies: Paper - Altrobrights and Paper Studio 
cardstock; Lawn Fawn Favorite Flannel Fall;
BoBunny Farmers Market 
Stamps - Hero Arts Autumn (c2012, retired)
Dies - Whimsy Stamps Slimline ATC Windows
Pressplate w/die - Spellbinders You Are Everything Sentiments
Other - Hero Arts enamel dots and various inks

Host Mary Gunn had Lauren Taylor (‪@laurentaylormade‬) as her guest. Lauren was making her 6th appearance; her daughter has been with her on an episode too. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters:

  • Project - Gatefold: I formed an A2 gatefold from cardstock. 
  • Colors - Vacation: I used a vacation to New England to see Fall colors. 
  • Element - CAS From Last Week's Gallery: They mean CASE (Copy & Selectively Edit) when saying CAS so I CASE'd host Mary's card from last week. She had stamped leaves on her ATC. 
  • Random - Paper Strips: I put paper strips (might technically be panels but I used my stretchy pants) on the doors to my gatefold.

This time I cut two ATCs from Fall colors, plus layering panels of patterned paper. Stamped the leaves on one of the panels. Assembled and added the ATCs to the right gate. Also added a Betterpressed sentiment from the stash to the right side. I might do more to the left side of the gate and I need to finish the inside...

That's it for today! I did manage to die cut some bits for a card from last Friday's Spellbinders event but haven't finished it yet. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!

8 comments:

Trina P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina P. said...

Happy Labour Day long weekend to you too! Cute card. You've captured the autumn colours beautifully.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the plaid and the angled layers! Pretty card!

Dawn T said...

cleverly done Linda. You really made a gorgeous card.

Jean said...

This card really captures the feeling of fall!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful gatefold card, love the Autumn colours and leaves on the ATCs.
Carol x

Cat Craig said...

lovely autumn card Linda.

Rosemary said...

Oh those ATCs placed on the card front are so pretty, Linda! Wonderful card.