Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 25, 2026

A Cute Koala for Starts with a "K"!!

Hey crafty friends - I'm watching Craft Roulette Episode #338 tonight & just uploaded my card during the LIVE. I had a bunch of spare pieces from a class last Saturday so used those!


Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 cards (old kit);
Uniquely Creative paper and ephemera

Host Mary Gunn had Therese Calvird (‪@lostinpaper‬) as her guest, making her 5th appearance. I've seen Therese on previous CR appearances as well as teaching class at Card Summits. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters:


  • Project - Joyfold card: I used two A2 cards, trimming one down to a 3.75" square and adding it to the right to form the Joyfold.
  • Colors - Dusty Hues: I used dusty rose.
  • Element - Starts with "K": I used a koala ephemera piece.
  • Random - Torn Paper: I added torn paper to the A2 card portion & on the inside of it (not photographed).

I had papers and ephemera left over from last Saturday's Festive Little Things class with Inky Stamper. We made 10 cards that day! Then I made an 11th card on Monday night for Card Chaos - will share those later. Here's a photo of the Joy portion opened to reveal the front of the A2:


That's it for today! I actually finished another card from the Spellbinders Oh What Fun event - will share that when I complete another.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!

No comments: