Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, September 28, 2026

Woodland Bunny

Hey crafty friends - hope your week is off to a great start! I'm back with another woodland critter card for the September CAS Christmas Challenge; this is my third entry & I just realized we can enter as often as we wish!


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders A2 card
Stamps w/dies - Art Impressions Woodland Critters 
Other - Copic Markers; Color Box Robin's Egg Ink;
Memento Tuxedo Black & Versafine Clair Nocturne inks;
Hero Arts Bermuda ink; white gel pen

I die cut a stitched rectangle and sketched a small hill. Stamped the tree and the sentiment. Inked around the upper area for a sky. The bunny was already stamped and die cut so I gave him a quick color with Copics. Added him to the scene & glued it to an A2 card - done!

Tonight I was playing at Card Chaos (15 minute cards) where the theme was Fur or Furry. Sweet little bunny has lots of warm fur and the guest host, Amanda (from Pear Blossom Press), loves bunnies!! You can see the YouTube episode HERE. I made this card in about 13 minutes & deliberately made it to fit CAS Christmas.

That's all for now. I'll be back on Wednesday for our last day of the month reminder for Die Cut Divas. We've been using Art Impressions products so I had them handy for tonight's card.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!! 

No comments: