Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders A2 card
Stamps w/dies - Art Impressions Woodland Critters
Dies - AJVD Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set
Other - Copic Markers; Color Box Robin's Egg Ink;
Memento Tuxedo Black & Versafine Clair Nocturne inks;
Hero Arts Bermuda ink; white gel pen
I die cut a stitched rectangle and sketched a small hill. Stamped the tree and the sentiment. Inked around the upper area for a sky. The bunny was already stamped and die cut so I gave him a quick color with Copics. Added him to the scene & glued it to an A2 card - done!
Tonight I was playing at Card Chaos (15 minute cards) where the theme was Fur or Furry. Sweet little bunny has lots of warm fur and the guest host, Amanda (from Pear Blossom Press), loves bunnies!! You can see the YouTube episode HERE. I made this card in about 13 minutes & deliberately made it to fit CAS Christmas.
I'll also join in at We Love Stamping September Challenge - Trees and Leaves.
That's all for now. I'll be back on Wednesday for our last day of the month reminder for Die Cut Divas. We've been using Art Impressions products so I had them handy for tonight's card.
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!


13 comments:
Just adorable Linda. So cute
You've created a very cute scene, so pretty!!!
Love this sweet bunny scene. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us again at CAS Christmas.
Another sweet card that truly captures the theme.
I like your bunny with his big candy cane! Cute card, Linda! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Christmas!
awww darling.
Grr, my sidebar has stopped updating again so I’ve missed several posts — sorry to seem MIA! This is super cute Linda, what a sweet little bunny in his winter woolies and perfect for the clean, fresh look here.
A very pretty card Linda and such a cute bunny with a wonderful background scene...a beautiful card. x
A very sweet Bunny and looks really good in the frame, perfect with the tree for our theme at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us.
B x
What a sweet bunny shouldering his candycane, Linda! Love the pretty pine and inked sky background you created for him/her! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas (again)! Julia xx
What a super scene you have created, love the bunny in the snow, beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Adorable Christmas card Linda!! Love the sweet bunny. :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas. Truly appreciate your support and wonderful cards you've entered!! xx
Oh my goodness! That bunny is just so adorable, Linda and makes for a wonderful card.
Post a Comment