Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 4, 2026

Sweet Reindeer

Hello and TGIF, everyone! The Minnesota State Fair is in full swing but I avoid it - too hot & humid with huge crowds. Instead, I stay home and craft - lol. My card today fits a few challenges:


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders A2 card & Betterpress Pebble; scraps
Pressplate w/dies - Spellbinders Home for Christmas Sentiments
Dies - Memory Box Festive Fawn;
Poppystamps Scandinavian Snowflake Plate (retired);
Birch Press Design Wavy Hillside (retired)
Other - B0000 Copic; foam tape; white gel pen

I was excited to see that the September CAS Christmas Challenge has Woodland Critters as the theme. Then I popped over to Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114 where I found that Jo and her elf Loll are doing Reindeer Games. Wow - a perfect pairing for a new Memory Box die I ordered in August!

I die cut the deer from scraps of cardstock and assembled. I die cut a snowflake coverplate and snowy hill (lined with a Copic) & added to an A2 card. Popped the deer onto the card with foam tape (just behind the head). Added a Betterpressed sentiment from the stash and some gel pen details to the deer. Done!

I will also send my reindeer to Merry Little Christmas Challenge #70 where anything Christmas Goes. I'm also playing at Darnell's September NBUS Challenge #90 since my reindeer die set got first use here.

Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty weekend!! I'm sure to be back with my entry to Craft Roulette Episode #335 which airs tonight at 6:30pm (slideshow from last week starts at about 6:10pm).





No comments: