Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Spellbinders A2 card & Betterpress Pebble; scraps
Pressplate w/dies - Spellbinders Home for Christmas Sentiments
Dies - Memory Box Festive Fawn;
Poppystamps Scandinavian Snowflake Plate (retired);
Birch Press Design Wavy Hillside (retired)
Other - B0000 Copic; foam tape; white gel pen
I was excited to see that the September CAS Christmas Challenge has Woodland Critters as the theme. Then I popped over to Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114 where I found that Jo and her elf Loll are doing Reindeer Games. Wow - a perfect pairing for a new Memory Box die I ordered in August!
I die cut the deer from scraps of cardstock and assembled. I die cut a snowflake coverplate and snowy hill (lined with a Copic) & added to an A2 card. Popped the deer onto the card with foam tape (just behind the head). Added a Betterpressed sentiment from the stash and some gel pen details to the deer. Done!
I will also send my reindeer to Merry Little Christmas Challenge #70 where anything Christmas Goes. I'm also playing at Darnell's September NBUS Challenge #90 since my reindeer die set got first use here.
Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty weekend!! I'm sure to be back with my entry to Craft Roulette Episode #335 which airs tonight at 6:30pm (slideshow from last week starts at about 6:10pm).



16 comments:
Totally perfect for our current challenge! I love this deer little dear, Linda. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x
Love the cute little reindeer and snowflake background.
carol x
What a sweet little die Linda, he’s adorable! I bet you have other things in your stash that scarf would fit, too. Great challenge combo card.
Such sweet card!! Staying home to craft is a great way to avoid hot humid weather. 😉
Aww, sweet card. Perfect time to pull out that Festive Fawn.
What a cutie little reindeer, Linda with his sweet face, red scarf and Santa hat! Wonderful snowflake coverplate too! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx
Linda, your sweet little reindeer is adorable with the background of snowflakes. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
Aww this little fella is a cutie in his hat and scarf! Thanks for sharing him with us at CAS Christmas!
Gosh ... what an adorable little reindeer, Linda. He is so sweet! LOVE the gorgeous snowflake background. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas Challenge - Woodland Critters and Christmas Kickstart #114 - Reindeer Games!! xx
Just adorable Linda. Such a cute reindeer. I'm sitting at my friend's for the weekend... and seeing this reminded me that I have a little reindeer die. I just love how this one turned out!
The nordic Scandi snowflake background is a great touch with the reindeer!
Eep! That fawn is adorable, Linda! I must not buy because, yes, one can have too many reindeer. No they can't. Yes they can. You see what mental anguish you have caused me with this sweet sweet card, lol! I love the background you created, too! The whole design is absolutely perfect for the two critter challenges and, of course, thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! (Sorry to be tardy in commenting; blogger was in a snit!) Hugs, Darnell
Oh your little reindeer is just so sweet, Linda! Fabulous card.
Just adorable. So darn cute!
Oh my goodness, that's sooooo cute!!! I'm in love!!!
Absolutely adorable reindeer card, Linda! Love the snowy die cut background!
Post a Comment