Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, May 24, 2024

Craft Routlette 216

Hi all - another Friday night spent watching Craft Roulette. Mary Gunn FUNN had Gina & Rina K. as her guests and the wheel spun another set of fun parameters. Here's my card made during the LIVE and it's still going on as I publish this!


Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; scrap of navy & red;
Paper Studio A2 card
Stamps - Hero Arts Numbers cling (retired)
Dies - Waffle Flower Twine & Bows and
Embossing Folder - Sizzix Happy Birthday 3D
Other - Tim Holtz Heart charm

Here's a screen shot of the parameters:




Project: A2 Card I mostly make A2 cards and pulled out a preformed on from Hobby Lobby. Colors: Baseball Discussion when to white/red of a baseball; blue from various team uniforms; green of the field; sand of the mound, etc. I'm watching the Twins play the Rangers now and the Twins are wearing the white uniforms with navy accents - so I went with red/white/blue. Element: Numbers I'm visiting my dad & knew I had an old cling numbers stamp in the satellite studio. Stamped it in navy on a white panel, die cut it with a stitched rectangle and blended some lighter blue (another Twins uniform color) over the white. Random: Charm(s) I had a package of Tim Holtz heart charms in a bin so pulled out one of those. I selected the heart insert that had numbers on it, then added the clear cap. Tied it to a Waffle Flower bow.

Added the numbers panel to the A2 card. Embossed a red strip & added to the card. Die cut a sentiment, outline and shadow & added to the card along with the bow/charm - done!

As always, Mary & guests made inspiring cards. You can find the episode replay HERE.

Thanks for stopping by & if you feel like joining in, you can submit a project up to Sunday night - details HERE.

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

WOW Linda. way to go! I still have to watch all of the replay. Saw bits and bobs of it earlier. Another set of interesting parameters. And boy, just love your card.

Cat Craig said...

That numbers bg stamp is a great play for birthdays. Fab card, Linda.

Jean said...

The visual texture on this is amazing! I'm so impressed by your commitment to the roulette!

HilaryJane said...

Sounds like this came together quite easily for you even though you weren't at home. That's impressive. Love the numbers stamp. This is a great male card xx

Trina P. said...

Awesome. Always look forward to your CR cards and explanations of the parameters. The charms would have stumped me.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the numbers for a birthday card! This is wonderful, Linda!

papierelle said...

This is a really fun idea, spin a wheel of fortune and get the instructions for crafting.
I don't know if I would come up with a suitable idea so quickly.

Rosemary said...

Super fun birthday card, Linda!

Greta said...

Fun card!