Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, December 18, 2023

Poinsettia thanks

Hello & welcome! Busy holiday times but I'm squeaking in a quick post for the current We Love Stamping Challenge. They're doing winter flowers so I used a poinsettia spray stamp to create a holiday thank you card.


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane gold A2 card;
Paper Studio Holiday (red) & Gifts of Gold (foiled stripes); 
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps with Dies - Spellbinders Wonderful Christmas (dies retired);
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set
Other - Copic Markers; foam tape

Simply stamped, colored & die cut the spray which came in my October 2022 Spellbinders box. Finally using it for the first time so I'll add my card to Darnell's December NBUS Challenge too! I cut an extra outline for dimension & added the spray to a foiled striped rectangle matted in red. Adhered to A2 card. Stamped and die cut the sentiment and added a red shadow. Done!

Hope your holiday prep is going well! Thanks for stopping by!!



11 comments:

HilaryJane said...

How wonderful to see you in the we love stamping gallery. Thanks for joining us with this beauty. That spray looks pretty special against the stripy background. Lovey and colourful too. Sorry to have missed a few of your posts. i got a bit overwhelmed trying to get Christmas stuff done xx

Jean said...

A lovely winter-time floral arrangement! And Thank You notes are definitely needed at this time of year.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card, Linda! Love the delightful Christmas swag!

Greta said...

What a lovely card with that pretty Christmas floral spray!

brenda said...

It's a lovely Poinsettia spray and looks lovely on your pretty card, many thanks for joining us atB We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

papierelle said...

I just realized that I didn't make a card with a poinsettia at all this year. I'll have to change that again next year because I love Christmas stars. Your card is a beautiful inspiration.

Cat Craig said...

Lovely seasonal thank you.

Dawn T said...

A beautiful card Linda. Just love this poinsettia card.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card, Linda. The coloring of the floral cluster is just amazing!

Trina P. said...

The floral image is so pretty. The gold takes it up a notch…. which would qualify for the Use Gold challenge at TFC:
https://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/12/reminder-87-use-gold.html

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lovely to add a floral corner to your stripes, a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT