Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Glittery Nativity

Hi everyone - I'm back with another quick post - the "panic making mode" has ended and yesterday I mailed out the last of this year's Christmas cards (unless I forgot someone - it's possible). Last I posted, I mentioned discovering I needed 25 more cards - I'd made 9 snowflake cards, so what next? I decided on a simple design using a Taylored Expressions Nativity cutting plate. Here's a pair of the cards I made:


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Dove A2 card
linen aqua by unk; BoBunny Altitude (bokeh)
Dies - Taylored Expressions Arched Nativity Cutting Plate,
Other - Taylored Expressions printed sentiment strip; white gel pen

Such a simple one - I die cut the Nativity plate, backed it with paper & adhered to A2 card. Added a die cut sentiment strip & a star - done! I made 10 of these in all - very quick and easy.

I'm linking up to the December Christmas Kickstart Challenge (If It's Christmassy - Link it Up!) and Darnell's December NBUS Challenge since my Nativity plate is newly used.

I've been catching up on blog commenting so hope I visited you! Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!! I'm off to do more Christmas decorating - I have oodles of ornaments ready to add to my trees....



10 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely Nativity scene Linda. Great cards. x

Jean said...

Absolutely lovely! Quick and easy, and elegant, for the win!

Lisa Elton said...

Quick, easy and beautiful! A great choice for your finale to Christmas of 2023!

Dawn T said...

What a lovely Nativity scene Linda. Both versions are perfect,

CinnamonSally said...

Great nativity scene cards Linda, Quick but very effective.

Trina P. said...

Quick and beautiful. Live the sparkle.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful set of cards, Linda. Simple, but very elegant!

Dotty Jo said...

Such elegant cards, Linda! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Greta said...

Oh no--now I "need" that cutting plate! Absolutely love these cards, Linda! I've gotta mail my last few cards today. Fortunately, they don't have too far to go.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful silhouette cards.