Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!

Merriest Christmas wishes to you and yours! 

I'm happy to celebrate Christmas with part of my family & hope you're having a wonderful day with yours! Today I'm just sharing a few holiday decorations, starting with my living room tree trio:


Next, a close-up of the middle tree showing the darling star ornament Gundi (paperielle) sent me. You can also see a jeweled tree & part of an Irish girl from my friend Heather (stamping and stitching).


Next, my triangle trees filled with Hallmark minis:


My guest room tree got a new topper/skirt by Hallmark to match my Peanuts mini ornaments!

I also finished my wreath and designer mini trees featuring mini ornaments & my 12 Days of Christmas porcelain ornaments on a gold wire tree. The mini tree in my bedroom got an angel topper but no ornaments - just ran out of time!

Hope you enjoy your holidays and I'll be back next week with more flowers for our December Die Cut Diva Challenge. Would love to see you there!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome pictures Linda. Hope the day was superb and great fun.
Roll on the New Year!

Lin said...

Wow, Linda, you go all out! Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful trees!

Jean said...

Absolutely stunning! Hope your day was wonderful!

Betty said...

how fun to see all your trees!

Trina P. said...

Everything looks incredible. Amazing job, Linda.
Happy new year! 🎉🥂🍾

Rosemary said...

Wow! Your trees are amazing, Linda! Have a very happy new year!

Greta said...

Happy Holidays, Linda! Think I need to come visit you at Christmas--haha! Beautifully, festive house!