Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 15, 2023

More Chillin' with Snowmies!

Hi all - TGIF!! - I'm back with a couple more snowman cards inspired by the September Christmas Kickstart Challenge theme - Chillin' with my Snowmies. First up - a CAS card using some cute snowman stickers I bought at Hobby Lobby yesterday while visiting my dad. Since I have a crafty satellite studio at his house, I whipped up this card this morning.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs Snowflake Variety Pack
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Season Messages (sentiment)
Other - Copic Marker B000 & B0000;
Paper Studio Snowman Stickers

While I was die-cutting peeking snowman the other day (see those cards HERE), I cut a third one. I finished it yesterday, all details colored with Copics this time. I popped up the nose this time to balance with the pearls since I decided to do small pearls for his mouth. Which of the 3 peeking snowmen do you favor? 

Supplies: Paper - Taylored Expressions patterned;
scrap of red & pink; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Dies - snowflake see above;
Hero Arts Peeking Snowman
Other - ECD heart from stash; Copics in the BG15-45

Since my snowflake dies got first play today, I'm also adding card one to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge

Thanks for stopping & have a crafty day!



7 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Perfect, I am loving all the snowmen especially the peeking one xx

Jean said...

What a fun change to the Hero Arts snowman. You artfully displayed your cute snowmen stickers!

Dawn T said...

Two gorgeous snowmen cards Linda. Love the stickers. Such an elegant looking card. What fun to have a little satellite crafty workstation at your Dad's. And how adorable is the peeking snowman... love the beads for his mouth! Love the bright portion he's peeking around!

Rosemary said...

you are really knocking the snowmen cards out of the park, linda. both of these are wonderful!

Dotty Jo said...

Did you hear me go squeal as card #1 appeared on the screen? What a cutie - I love your trio of snowies. I also love card #2. Please don't make me try and pick a favourite as everything you make is fabulous. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Kimberley and me, Jo x

Trina P. said...

Both cards are adorable, but that peeking snowman has captivated me! I need time to use my set!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AWESOME!!! Love that you have a TRIO of sweet guys, and a peeking santa, just the cutest!!

Yay! Loving this challenge, seeing so many AWESOME snowmen cards!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the gallery for this month's Chillin' with the Gnomies at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge with Dotty Jo as the Hostess!
HUGS!!! =Kimberly - aka..this months guestie!