Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Happy Birthday Gundi!

Hi everyone - I'm wishing Gundi (papierelle) the happiest of birthdays today! When I made my August Card Chain card (see it here), I stamped and colored a bunch of blueberries using Copic Markers. I also stamped and colored berry boxes and bows; I'm using one of each for the first time here:

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Lawn Fawn Fruit Salad Petite; scrap of black
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Berry Basket Bundle
Dies - Spellbinders Thanks Enclosed Sentiments
Other - Copics, foam tape, clear lacquer

Here's more of the fabulous Lawn Fawn gingham from their summer release. This time I also used a piece of the fruit paper from the same pack. Thought it worked perfectly behind my berry basket. A layered sentiment from a favorite Spellbinders set finished off the card.

Since I'm using the berry box and bow for the first time, I'll add this card to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend & I hope Gundi is enjoying her birthday!

Thanks for stopping!


10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute birthday card, Linda!

Dawn T said...

Just so sweet Linda. A lovely card.

papierelle said...

Thank you so much again. I like this card very much!! Hugs

Pia S said...

Such cute images and I think your papers make a super background, the card feels warm and rustic.

HilaryJane said...

What a delicious looking box of berries. The perfect treat for a special birthday xx

Jean said...

Those patterned papers are perfect with the basket of berries. A fun birhtday card!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card, and I am sure Gundi loved it.

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous Birthday card Linda!

Trina P. said...

berry cute birthday card.

Rosemary said...

super sweet birthday card, linda! your coloring is superb.