Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Final entry for Chillin' with my Snowmies

Hey there - happy weekend!!

I'm back with a my final entry for the September Christmas Kickstart Challenge theme - Chillin' with my Snowmies. I had to pop home yesterday for an appointment so I grabbed a box of Christmas stamps before heading back to my dad's. I chose a lovely Hero Arts set from 2016 for today's card.

Supplies: Paper - Recollections A2 snowflake patterned card;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Hero Arts Pitch Black; Taylored Expressions patterned (retired)
Stamps - Hero Arts Winter Scene (fawn - retired)
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Wishes (retired)
Inks - Hero Arts Soft Granite; Memento Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Shoot
Other - Copic Markers 

Very easy card - just created a forest scene by stamping some trees and a fawn, then the sentiment. I stamped & die cut the snowman and added a bit of Copic coloring, then popped him into the scene. 

Bonus: I'm making more quickie snowman sticker cards to grow my Christmas card stash. Here's another pair; you can see the previous one HERE:


You can see more of the Recollections (Michael's brand) snowflake pattern in the card at left. The card at right has more of the TE patterned paper. The stickers are from Hobby Lobby; the sentiment is from a fabulous new Hero Arts set Holiday Season Messages.

Thanks for stopping & happy crafting! And thanks to Jo and her Elf Kimberley for a fun challenge!


11 comments:

Jean said...

More wonderful snowmen cards. You have an amazing collection of patterned papers!

HilaryJane said...

All those snowmen are definitely helping you get those Christmas cards made. what a result xx

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Linda. Love the first one... and great use of the snowman stickers. They look amazing on your cards.

Rosemary said...

loving all the sweet snowman cards, linda. the scene you created for the first card is fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

These are so cute and festive, Linda! Love all of the sweet snowmen!

Trina P. said...

Another two snowman cuties!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous snowman cards Linda!

Cat Craig said...

Darling and seriously cool collection for your stash.

Pia S said...

I have this Hero Arts stamp set, it has seen a lot of ink, it's a favorite of mine. I love how you designed your card!

Cindy C. said...

Delightful cards!! And you made on the road too!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Linda, so great to see MORE creations!! Thanks so VERY much for joining the Christmas Kickstart with me as the guest, and the awesome crafty Dotty Jo as the hostess!!