Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sending Love!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! After the big Spellbinders/Altenew event the past few days, I spent this morning doing some crafty clean-up so I could do a Hero Arts Make-Along this afternoon. Once a month HA offers a free LIVE (Facebook - watch the replay HERE - or YouTube) session doing a project using the previous month's kit. So after my crafty clean-up, I pulled out the January 2023 My Monthly Hero Kit (still available as of this writing) and separated all the ganged dies to get ready. They offer a pdf of the steps so I knew to get out certain kit stamps, plus my Copic markers. Here's my card:


Simply die cutting, stamping, ink blending, coloring & embossing - done in about an hour. Perfect for an anniversary or Valentines Day! Love the little faux matchbox with the emblem and the coordinating die cut doves! Channin Pelletier created for the LIVE. Had to laugh - she's in AZ and didn't even know which teams are playing in the big Bowl tonight! Must not be a football fan :)

Here's what you get in the kit - such a great value at only $36.99.



Speaking of Hero Arts, they are sponsoring the February Die Cut Divas Challenge! Pop over and check it out - we're using GOLD on those projects so don't confuse today with that - LOL! I'll add my card over at Darnell's February NBUS Challenge since I'm newly using my January 2023 MMH set.

Thanks for visiting and I'm trying to catch up on all I missed on my friends' blogs these past few days! Happy crafting and Go Kansas City!!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card! This is fabulous, Linda!

Dawn T said...

Cool card Linda. It's a lovely card. What fun to play along with the class.

CinnamonSally said...

Oh wow Linda I love this card, just gorgeous .

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!!! Love it!!

Cat Craig said...

lovely, for sure.

HilaryJane said...

Love the colours and those little doves xx

Jean said...

Really lovely - the die cut birds and the colored birds on the box packaging are stunning.

Rosemary said...

Sweet card, Linda!

Greta said...

Such a sweet card, Linda! Love the doves!