Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter wishes to those celebrating today! My sister's baking a ham so I look forward to a lovely dinner with family. Thought I'd share the rest of my Easter designs for this year. I previously made a duckling card in February for our Die Cut Diva challenge; see it HERE if you missed it. I also posted a fuzzy bunny card last week for the Let's Squash It!! challenge; you can see that one HERE.

Supplies: Paper - Park Lane A2 card; vellum by unk;
Neenah Solar White; Hero Arts Layering (retired);
Paper Studio glitter; BoBunny Cottontail Collection
Stamps - Hero Arts With Sympathy (lily-retired)
Frantic Stamper - Spring Bold Sentiments
Dies - Spellbinders Crosses Two & an oval;

This was the only religious card I made; I'm more of the cutesy type when it comes to Easter cards. You can add embossed details on the cross but I forgot, oh well... I stamped and fussy cut the lilies, then added a stamped/die cut sentiment. The designer paper had the flowers across the bottom which I thought worked well to ground the cross. Since the striped paper was a bit busy, a vellum circle helped. The cross die doesn't have an outline layer so I just fussy cut one. 

Supplies: Paper - Park Lane A2 card; various colored scraps;
Neenah Solar White; Authentique Jubilee Collection
Stamps - Hero Arts Easter Set (retired-exclusive to Archiver's);
Taylored Expressions All Tucked In Easter
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Poppystamps Folk Decorated Eggs (retired);
Other - Copic Markers; glitter gel pen

This one used more of the Poppystamps eggs I die cut for last week's card - I cut 81 eggs in 9 different colors. Made a pile for bitty bunny to peek over. Thought this design was so fun, I made two of them. With more eggs to use up, I made a border of them for the next card.

Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 card; various colored scraps;
Neenah Solar White; BoBunny Cottontail Collection
Stamps - Hero Arts Easter Set (retired-exclusive to Archiver's)
Dies - Poppystamps Folk Decorated Eggs (retired) 
Other - Copic Markers; Hero Arts Butter Bar Ink

The chicken came from the Hero Arts set containing the bunny - a definite fave of mine. The chicken is a silhouette stamp but I carefully traced the outlines so it would match the bunny.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday or whatever your day brings you! Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

Lin said...

Such a nice variety of cards, Linda! I love the first one! Happy Easter, my friend!

Rosemary said...

A wonderful set of Easter cards, Linda! Happy Easter to you. Wishing you a lovely day. (And yes... the Spellbinders April release is packed with lots of good things, lol!)

Jean said...

Adorable cards - you have a great Easter collection.
Have a lovely Easter with your family!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely collection of Easter cards, Linda and I love how you mix papers so well. I think my favourite is the middle one with the bunny peeking over the mountain of eggs - soo cute.
Hope you had a lovely Easter and got to eat an Easter egg rather than make one lol!
Hugs
Carol x

Cat Craig said...

Lovely trio of cards Linda. Hopeyou had a happy Easter.

Greta said...

Beautiful first card & the egg cards are adorable, Linda!

HilaryJane said...

I hope you enjoyed your Easter meal. I love the egg cards with the tiny rabbit, what fun xx