Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Gnome Season's Greetings

Happy almost weekend! It's snowing/raining here today - perfect time to make a Christmas card! I'm playing along with Jo & Elf Gail's April Christmas Kickstart Challenge to use a gnome. 

Supplies: Paper - Bazzill A2 card; Lawn Fawn; Anchor Paper
Stamps - Hero Arts Family & Friends (retired)
Digi Stamp - Scrapflower Estudio Sign Nordic Gnome
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Taylored Expressions Easy Strips 1/8"
Other - Copic Markers

I had a left over digi print from Scrapflower Estudio's Sign Nordic Gnome set. I used him in October at Die Cut Divas - you can see those cards here & here if interested. This print was a bit bigger than the others but I see I used a similar design to my 10/31 card - just no snowflakes. LOL -  didn't even remember it - guess I'm not very creative...

I colored the print with Copics and stamped a sentiment, then fussy cut. Die cut two stitched dot rectangles and trimmed one to 2.25" for the bottom. Added a black die cut strip. Adhered to A2 card & added my digi image - done. Another Christmas card for the stash!

That's it for today. Hope you're having a great week and thanks for visiting!



14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this little guy peeking out! What a cute card!

Dawn T said...

Love this one Linda. It's just adorable.

Trina P. said...

Great gnome card. I have to admit I don’t know what the fascination is with them(?) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Arlene said...

I love that card. You did great things with that gnome.

Greta said...

Perfect coloring, Linda! So cute!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous and such a cute gnome Linda. Fabulous card!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, just look at this cute little guy! Love your card, Linda - your design and colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

What a cutie!

Jean said...

This could not be cuter! I love the patterned paper choice for the gnome.

HilaryJane said...

Love that image and the pp behind your gnome xx

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable little guy!!

Rosemary said...

that little gnome is too cute. really fun christmas card, linda.

Pia S said...

I love gnomes and the Nordic print on the patterned paper suits him well. A lovely Christmas card.

ionabunny said...

Adorably cute. Fab design and colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Thinking of you. HUGZ