Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hey crafty friends - Happy St Patrick's Day!! I thought I'd share the card I sent to my Irish friend Heather (Stamping and Stitching) and her family. I've no speck of Irish in me nor do I have other friends celebrating. I just made this one card for the holiday.

Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 Card;
Neenah black; Paper Studio Shamrocks; BoBunny Dots
Diecut from Heather - brand unknown
Stamp - Hero Arts Jan2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Other- Paper Studio St Patrick's Day stickers; Hero Arts gems

I had no access to most of my crafty supplies when I made this card so I had to improvise. I bought a package of stickers and the shamrock paper at Hobby Lobby. The Celtic diecut was one either Heather sent me a few years ago or one I made when I was at her house in 2019. Thanks Heather! I thought it added a lot to this design.

That's it for today - enjoy it if you're celebrating! Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely card. You did great with limited supplies. I bet Heather loves it.

Jean said...

Lovely Celtic details! Fun card!

Cat Craig said...

You did great with the Irish bits you found.

Rosemary said...

Fun St. Patty's day card, Linda.

Kate said...

That Celtic Knot is to die for! Great job with or without limited supplies!

Trina P. said...

Cute St. Patty’s Day card. 🍀

Greta said...

Great card for Heather!