Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Thanksgiving swag

Hi everyone - hope you had a great weekend! I started my Monday with some card making - still working on Thanksgiving cards! Thought I'd fit another one in at Just Us Girls Challenge #705 where they're doing a word prompt of Thanks or Thanksgiving. 

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 card;
foiled kraft paper from Target years ago; Neenah white
various scraps of green, orange, red & brown
Dies - Poppy Stamps Fanciful Fall Leaves;
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Holiday Season Messages Bundle
and Thankful (c2010 retired)
Other - foam tape; Copic Markers

I had die cut a bunch of leaves for yesterday's card and had a leftover oval from cutting a brown frame for dimension. Decided to use the oval atop a stitched rectangle of foiled leaves and create a swag below the sentiment, this time using a pumpkin.

And here's a twofer - a portrait orientation of yesterday's card:

Supplies: Paper - Neenah White; Tim Holtz cardstock;
Paper Studio A2 card
various scraps of green, orange, red & brown
Dies - Poppy Stamps Harvest Oval Frame &
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Autumn Bounty Stamp & Cut
(retired but I saw one left HERE at Frantic Stamper)
Other - Altenew enamel dots; foam tape; Copic Markers;
Hero Arts sprays - orange & red

This one was a bit simplier since I started with a darker cardstock and just used two sprays. I also gave the frame no dimension; yesterday's card was stacked with 3 diecuts. Left this nice and flat for mailing.

Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty day!

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two more wonderful autumn cards, Linda! Love that sweet little pumpkin on the first one. Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls!

Dawn T said...

Such beautiful cards Linda. Just gorgeous thanksgivings cards.

CinnamonSally said...

Two beautiful cards Linda, love the autumnal colours.

Cat Craig said...

You're doing a great job of catching up on those thanksgiving cards. Two more fab examples.

HilaryJane said...

I do love all the colours of autumn and you have showcased them so well on these cards xx

Rosemary said...

another lovely set of thanksgiving cards, linda!

Ina G said...

Both card are lovely. Full of colour and great layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week Linda.

Jean said...

Both are a lovely combination of texture, color, and pattern that nicely capture what this season offers.

Jeanne H said...

Congrats on the many acknowledgements of your card making lately. Happy Thanksgiving.

Trina P. said...

Both are fabulous fall cards. The rich autumn colours are just beautiful.

papierelle said...

Really beautiful fall cards!!

Greta said...

I do love Fall cards & these are wonderful!