Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Java Merry Christmas

Hey all - I'm skating in with an entry to the 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which ends today! Several cardmaking friends (including Julia with THIS CARD & others) inspired me to make the effort this afternoon. Here's my card - not that excited about it but I got one done...


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Sunny Studio Joyful Holiday
Stamps with Dies - Pink and Main Christmas Mugs (retired)
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set
Other - Copic Markers; Hero Arts clear and sparkle lacquer

Simple card - stamp, cut and color cups; stamp a sentiment strip. The sentiment stamp comes with the mug set. Cover an A2 card with dot paper and add a stitched rectangle. Assemble and done.

My card also works at the current Day of the Month Card Club where they're celebrating National Candy Day! The cups to the left sport toppings of peppermints and a candy cane - yum!

Thanks Amy for another fun hop and to Gundi, Rosi & Izzy for a yummy challenge! Finally, thanks to you for stopping by!

Happy crafting, coffee drinking & candy eating!!





11 comments:

Rosemary said...

I think it is so fun and perfect for anyone who loves coffee and Christmas!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

~amy~ said...

How pretty, love those festive mugs!

Cat Craig said...

Oh thats festive and happy.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the mix of patterns the fun cups and your PP bring! Cute card, Linda!

Trina P. said...

It’s adorable and fun! The main thing is you got it done.

Inkami said...

Fun mix of elements with the whimsical mugs!

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Linda. Love all the fabulous colours.

HilaryJane said...

They look like very special cups of coffee. so bright and colourful, you just have to smile xx

papierelle said...

I'm on my way to you and then we'll enjoy these special treats together... ;-)
It looks so delicious and your colorful and cheerful card design fits perfectly with it. Glad you joined us at DotMCC!! Gundi

Jean said...

Very festive - the confetti paper background works wonderfully with the fun Christmas mugs.