Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Final Day of Pop-Up Fun at Die Cut Divas!

Hi everyone - I'm posting with the last day of the month Divas today, sharing the first card below. Plus I have a bonus for you! 

We're doing Pop-Up Creations and you have until 9pm Pacific Time today to enter. The DT has been working with Poppystamps products but you can use any supplies. Just be sure to use an embossing folder &/or a die cut in your pop-up design. 


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Hero Arts and My Favorite Things cardstock;
My Favorite Things Petite Gingham;
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes
Dies - Poppystamps Woven Basket Pop Up Easel Set,
Hot Foil - Poppystamps Modest Greetings 1
Other - Spellbinders foil; Hero Arts White Hero Pearls


Poppystamps has generously donated a $20 gift card to their online store 
as a prize to our random winner.

Such a simple card - just die cut & assemble! I had the foiled sentiment & a bunch of flowers left over from my August 21st post (see it HERE if you missed it). Those strip sentiments make very handy stoppers for pop-up cards! I also die cut more flowers and leaves from the other sets. I added some pencil detail to the basket to make the woven pattern stand out. 

Here's a view of the card folded flat for mailing - fits in an A2 envelope perfectly, although it's a bit chunky with all the flowers & will need non-machinable postage.


Here's a bonus using the Fern and Daisy pop-up set. I love how it outlines the foliage.


This time my stopper came from the Adriana Pop Up Easel Set. I also added a stamped and fussy cut sentiment to the stopper - it's from a Hero Arts stamp set; can't remember which one... Here's a view of it closed - also a perfect fit for an A2 envelope.



That's it, friends! Thanks for stopping and I hope you'll link your pop up creation in our August Diva Gallery by 9pm Pacific Time! 


11 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just a beautiful basket card Linda. As is your other easel card.

Lin said...

What lovely summer cards, Linda - I really like that basket!

Arlene said...

I love your basket full of flowers! So bright and fun.

I Love the fern and daisy card - perfect colors and just the perfect placement of flowers and butterflies.

HilaryJane said...

Love these, so much colour and detail xx

Cindy C. said...

What a beautiful basket of flowers!! And both pop-up card so bright and cheerful!

Jean said...

Two gorgeous floral-themed cards. That basket is so textured. And the foliage outline is a beautiful detail for the focal items.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, these are wonderful, Linda! You've filled that basket to perfection. Two lovely cards!

Trina P. said...

Awesome pop-up easel cards! Love the basket one.

Cat Craig said...

Lovely, you have made the most of those dies.

Rosemary said...

Wonderful set of pop up cards, Linda. Love the sweet basket full of pretty flowers!

Trina P. said...

These are fantastic! You use PS so well.