Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day 2022!

Hey crafty friends - one of my favorite days of the year has finally arrived! Happy Valentine's Day! I previously shared a couple of this year's Valentines (here & here) and thought I'd share the rest. 





I used a mix of supplies, mainly Hero Arts (My Monthly Hero kits - Jan2017 for heart bouquets Jan2020 for text and sentiments & Heart Tree Stamp & Cut) and Penny Black (Share a Hug for the kitty and So Very Much for the heart text and single balloon). Thanks again to Jean (Right as Rain) for the fun Penny Black sets!!

Card four has the final digi leaves left over from the previous Valentines using Rachel Vass Floral Heart (no longer available). I also made a Birthday/Valentine card for my friend & birthday twin Lynn but unfortunately forgot to photograph it. I'll share card one at Watercooler Wednesday where the current challenge is All About Occasions.

I've celebrated my birthday several times already, including yesterday with my family. Today I'm having dinner at a friend's house then heading to chorus rehearsal where we're having a little Valentine celebration which, I'm sure, will include Happy Birthday sung to me. 

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and thanks for stopping by!! 


14 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful cards !!!!
groeten Ineke

Jean said...

You've been busy! All of these are expertly crafted. Happy Valentine's Day!

Cat Craig said...

WOnderful collection of love cards. Happy V Day

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Valentines, Fran!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful set of Valentines, Linda. Sounds like you had a wonderful burthday.

Cathy said...

Such a sweet set of Valentine's cards, love the cute cat one, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday too, Cathy x

Dawn T said...

What simply gorgeous cards Linda. Hope you had a great birthday too.

papierelle said...

I can't say which card is the prettiest, each one is special in its own way!!

Mac Mable said...

Four wonderful cards for Valentine's and all so creative x. What a fabulous time you've had celebrating your birthday x.

CinnamonSally said...

Happy Birthday Linda, sounds like you are having lots of fun!!
Love all your Valentines, so pretty!

Cindy C. said...

All so beautiful and sweet!!

Greta said...

Your Valentines are all beautiful, Linda! I really love the cute kitty one! Sounds like fun times celebrating your birthday!

HilaryJane said...

A very happy birthday to you, I hope you enjoyed all the celebrations, lucky you. what a great set of cards all are simply lovely xx

Pia S said...

Sending you belated birthday wishes!
As for your cards, they're all gorgeous. I'm a cat fan and I especially love the kitty one, with the over the edge stamped heart and angled corner placement of the sentiment. But they're all fantastic Valentine classics.