Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Christmas wishes to all celebrating!! Today I'm sharing another take on the My Favorite Things Winter Songbird and Tweet Holidays sets, combined with Blueprints 27:


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Holiday;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White:
Authentique
Stamps - Hero Arts CL241 Three Tree Christmas (retired);
My Favorite Things Winter Songbird and 
Tweet Holidays (retired)
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 and
Hero Arts DI786 Christmas Lights Border
Other - Hero Arts Lacquer; Copic Markers

You can see my previous take here. For today's card I used different shades of green and different birdies, still combining birds from Winter Songbird with one from Tweet Holidays (thanks again Lin). I also snipped a section of a string of lights frame die cut. You can see a card using the full frame here

If you want to stick with me, I'm sharing some Christmas tree photos next. Some of my blogging friends enjoy my Christmas tree posts. 😀😀I love my Hallmark ornaments and have a fair few. First up, my mini designer tree:


I love the little mice in the tea set, given to me years ago by Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom. When I shared this year's photo with my aunt to thank her again for the ornament set, she asked about the clock in the background. Pretty sure it belonged to her and my mom's dad but I don't know anything about it... 

Next, I tried my hand at a Christmas collage to show the rest of the decor: mini wreath, new white mini tree, my parents' tree which I decorated, cornhusk angel mini tree, mini pine tree and triangle trees.


My dad and Uncle Orv made the grandmother clock, a bit of which you can see on the bottom left. I didn't put up my big trees at home - just ran out of energy this year. I'm sure you know the feeling!

That's it - hope you enjoyed the tree parade! If you missed the Concord and 9th paper tree I made, you can see it here. I just left it displayed since I made it back in October!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and, if I don't see you before then, I'll be back on 12/31 for the end of the month Die Cut Divas post. Thanks for the visit and happy holidays!!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Merry Christmas Linda. Have an awesome and safe day.

Rosemary said...

Merry Christmas, Linda! Thank you for the beautiful card! Your trees look amazing. I have BOXS of Hallmark ornaments. Some years I get two trees up, but this year only one.

Cindy C. said...

Linda thank you for this sweet post, I enjoy seeing your tree parade!! Have a sweet holiday season!!

Greta said...

Love seeing all the holiday decor, Linda! Wonderful card--so sweet! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Jean said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday! Beautiful Christmas card! Your merriment is infectious.

Debbie Mageed said...

I was just on Let's Squash It's website and look who I found!! What a great card you made! Love it!! You know how much I love texture on my cards so I can't wait to play. I hope you are enjoying a great holiday season, and wish you a safe and blessed new year!