Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Peace on earth!

Don't we all need a little peace right now? Bring it!! I'm taking a break from Christmas decorating to pop in with a card (first of three allowed) for Christmas Kickstart where the theme for Challenge 44 is Peace on Earth!


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Sea Mix (retired);
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Paper Studio Black & Glitter cardstock
Stamp & Cut - Hero Arts Peace (retired)
Dies - Stampin' Up So Many Snowflakes
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangles
Honey Bee A2 Thin Frames
Other - Versamark ink; Ranger Seafoam white ep

I started with a new snowflake die set from Stampin' Up. I thought a glittery peace die cut (layered and shadowed) would look great in the window one of the snowflake dies cuts. A thin platinum frame from my friend Betty (created by bjk) added the perfect touch. Thanks again, Betty!! I used a couple of the other snowflake die cuts to layer for the corner, just popping a little of the aqua glitter card behind the center. Stamped and white embossed some sentiments on black strips to finish. 

I'm also adding my card to Darnell's December NBUS Challenge since my snowflake dies are new. Also adding to Merry Little Christmas December Anything Goes (first of five allowed) and to A Blog Named Hero for the Glitter and Sparkle challenge. Finally, I'm adding my card to Watercooler Wednesday where my friend Dawn (Dawn's World) hosts All Occasions.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting, or whatever else you're doing today!!











9 comments:

Betty said...

the frame just makes the card, Linda - glad you could use it!

ionabunny said...

Love the aqua white colour scheme and your sparkly peace is so pretty. Fab card. Hugz

Cindy C. said...

Great card for the challenges!!

Karen Brown said...

Linda, What a pretty Christmas card! Love the glitter sentiment. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Jean said...

A stunning combination of elements!

Rosemary said...

so beautiful, linda!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful, elegant card! I love the colour scheme, Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Kickstart?
Shirley, guest elf.

Created by Kath said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Greta said...

One of my favorites, Linda--just gorgeous!