Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

March Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hi all - I was able to play in the March Card Chain Challenge. I really enjoy sending cards and you only need to send one card each month. Then you receive one card from another link in the chain - very fun!! Here's the card I sent to Tina in Slovenia. Sadly, she hasn't received it yet even though I sent it timely. The post has been delayed due to the pandemic but I sent her a photo so she'd see the card and she told me to go ahead & reveal. If the card never arrives, we'll try again after the pandemic resolves - hopefully soon!! Luckily, my April card already reached the recipient so I'll be able to reveal on May 2nd. ***UPDATE 4/21/20 - Tina rec'd my card finally - yay!! Took 6 weeks but I'm so glad it made to her safely and she's safe too!!***

Supplies: Papers - various Lawn Fawn petite packs
Stamps - Hero Arts Color Layering Iris (sentiment)
Dies - My Favorite Things various retired Dynamics 

I used the sketch, plus loosely the colors (lime/lemon/sky blue). I also used a winged creature, designer paper and a friend sentiment - that covered all the categories - LOL!


I assume I received a beautiful card from Joanne in the UK - haven't been able to get my mail which is being held while I'm "sheltering". Thanks so much Joanne!! You can see the chain reveal HERE.

Badge Grab


4 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh this is just lovely, linda! I the bright, cheerful colors you used and the butterfly!

Jean said...

A lovely friendship card - uses the sketch nicely.

Dawn T said...

very pretty Linda. Hopefully it will get to Tina one day.

Greta said...

Oh no--you can't get your mail?! That's worse than not being able to find flour--haha! Truly, cards from friends are such a joy--especially now. Take care, Greta