Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Another Winter Wonderland Scene

Hello - hope you're all doing well out there!! I'm popping in with another winter wonderland scene for this month's Christmas Kickstart challenge. I'll call this a deconstructed snow globe - LOL! When I made my earlier card for this challenge (see it here), I stamped a bunch of extra pieces so decided to put them to use without the snow globe dies. Would love to hear which you prefer!!

Supplies: Paper - DCWV green A2 card; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Doodlebug Swiss Dot Petite Prints; Poptone Black Licorice
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow (with coordinating dies)
Other - Copic Markers, Stickles, foam tape


Thanks to Jo for another fun challenge and thanks to you for visiting! Hope you have a crafty day!!

7 comments:

Betty said...

sweet card Linda - the little village is so cute - I just added a last minute card for this challenge too!

Dawn T said...

What an adorable scene Linda. So cute.

Dotty Jo said...

Did you hear me do the 'squeal' thing when your card opened on my screen?! Love that little village scene - totally adorable. Thanks for playing along again, always love your cards, Jo x

Rosemary said...

love your deconstructed snow globe scene, linda!

Jane said...

That's a fantastic scene, so crisp and clean. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay and craft instead!

Greta said...

They're both really cute, but I think this one is my favorite!

Jean said...

Super sweet holiday scene! At this point, I feel as if Christmas is right around the corner.