Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Scramble time!

Hi all - Chark over on the Hero Arts Flickr group hosted a Scramble today with a beautiful inspiration photo:

starry nite photo

She called it "Starry Nite" and I just loved the colors! I was inspired to use Distress Inks to create a watercolored background. Wish I would've used Chipped Sapphire to darken the edge but I used Stormy Sky. Other colors used: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry. The stars and sentiment came from 2 Hero Arts stamps - Written in the Stars and Thanks Stamp & Cut. Here's my card:

Star bright

I'd better get going on my Easter preparations. Thanks for stopping & thanks to Chark for a fun Scramble!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful background, Linda - love the combo of inks you used and the star with the gemstones is just perfect with your sentiment!

Dawn T said...

Happy Easter Linda. Just a fabulous background.