Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Furry Christmas on Merry Monday!


Hi everyone - I'm off work today but very busy at home so this is just a quick post. I had to play with Sue's challenge at Merry Monday to use a cat or dog on your Christmas card! I see a couple Design Team members used this darling Furry Christmas image from Simon Says Stamp. I got a few stamped ones from my friend Heather - thanks, Heather!! She included the fun sentiment speech bubble which I trimmed and highlighted with Copic B00. Here's my card:

Furry Christmas

I colored the image with Copics which bled a bit on the paper but I made do. Paper is from Graphic45 (Twas the Night before Christmas); card from Hero Arts; hill border from Lawn Fawn; ribbon May Arts.

Out of time so I'd better run - thanks for stopping and be sure to check out Merry Monday!!

7 comments:

Lin said...

They sure made me smile! Love your background, too, Linda!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute and I love the googly eyes. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

Unknown said...

How cute!!! Love the googly eyes & the coloring is FAB :) Have a great day!! :)

Susan Powell said...

OMGosh - I LOVE the googly eyes!! Adorable card!

meg said...

Love the cat and dogs stamp real fun image andcard

Bonnie said...

I love how you added the googly eyes, Linda! What fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE the googly eyes - they always add such whimsy!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)