Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter to anyone celebrating today! I worked really hard last weekend getting my Easter cards done and mailed. Each of my siblings got a version of this card:

Easter chicks


Supplies:
Hero Arts: carnation and blush designer layering paper
Doodlebug: baker's string
Jillibean Soup: chick stamps (I masked the middle one)
Personal Impressions: sentiment (from a set of three called Springtime 'tinchies - thanks Sally!!)
Lawn Fawn: grassy border die; Scotch: dotted washi tape
Copic Markers; Clear Wink of Stella; Bazzill: cs for mat and border

I masked the front chick to stamp the other two - I just love these little cuties. The inside sentiment was fun too "you crack me up". I also cut a few Easter egg cards on the Silhouette but didn't manage to take a photo of any of them.

Can't wait to eat a delicious ham dinner at my friends' house. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Robin K. said...

Those little chicks are too cute Linda!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...

Lovely Easter Card! I am your CCC partner for April :) Please send me your info to StampinDiva (at) yahoo (dot) com :) Thanks!!