Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 card & cardstock;
Lawn Fawn & MFT patterns
Dies - Concord & 9th Holiday Cheer Tag Dies (retired);
Frantic Stamper Robot (retired)
Other - Recollections puffy stickers & gems;
foam tape; Park Lane tassel (from the old JoAnn)
Host Mary Gunn had Amanda Stevens (@PearBlossomPress), owner of Pear Blossom Press, as her guest. Pear Blossom is famous for the light up mechanisms to make fabulous light up cards. Amanda will be at Craft Roulette Live in Kansas City later this summer.
The wheel was spun 4 times, as usual, for our parameters - not too bad, though I couldn't find at least three items I wanted to use! At least I happened upon something!!
- Project - Tag with Pocket: I put a pocket with tag onto an A2 card.
- Colors - Trick Or Treat: I used Orange/Black/Purple/Lime green.
- Element - Robot(S) Or "Bo-Bot": I used a robot die.
- Random - 3 Strips of Paper: I added 3 paper strips behind my pocket.
I pulled out a purple ombré portrait A2 card and added three strips of patterned paper. Die cut the pocket and tag and assembled. Added a tassel to the tag.
Next I die cut the robot and added to the pocket with foam tape, then added the pocket to the card. Put a puffy sticker and some gems on the robot and colored a few spots with a metallic pen. If desired, you can see a previous card with that cute robot die HERE. Sadly, yesterday was Frantic Stamper's last day in business as Fran wanted to retire. I'll miss them!!
That's it for today. I hope you have a crafty weekend!!


6 comments:
What fun colors for this whimsical card!
Well done for taking part again this week. Love that little robot and the cute tag xx
Cute robot and I love the layout with the three strips and the pocket tag. Is your supply of ombre cards dwindling yet?!
Adorable Linda. Such a cute little 'bot"
Super cute and fun take on the CR parameters, Linda!
What a fun take on the challenge. Love your orange bot.
Post a Comment