Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, August 17, 2026

Oh La La!

Hey everyone! I'm back from Kansas City where I spent a long weekend to attend Craft Roulette Live 2026. We were able to watch Episode #332 on Friday night after a full day of card making FUNN!! I made my card during the show as did many people in the room. 

The event room contained 6 tables of 8 plus there were instructors, Mary & her crew and a vendor corner - about 140 people total in person. Then there was a bunch with a virtual event ticket, plus the general public online to watch just the episode. Here's my card (photographed from home with better lighting in my Shotbox):


Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 card;
Recollections cardstock
Other - Stickers gifted to me; glittery hearts from 
a Trinity Stamps shaker mix

Host Mary Gunn FUNN had Bitty Penny (‪@BittyPenny‬) as a cohost for the entire CRL26 event. They were very entertaining as they interacted with each other and the live audience. The crafty roulette wheel had no guest's choice on any of the four parameters, nor were there any chances to veto! I don't have a graphic of the four spins this time but they were:

  • Project - Square Card: Like many people I cut down an A2 to be 4.25" square. 
  • Colors - Excited: We just had those last week! I knew red was consider excited so used it along with white and blue to fit another parameter. 
  • Element - Country: I went with an actual county - France; red/white/blue & themed stickers.
  • Random - Frame(s): I die cut two stitched rectangles while nested to get a frame.

We decorated our table with a Cardmakers Cafe theme, including wearing black berets like in France. I received a sticker sheet from a woman at our table with the French cafe theme & used those. I added glitter hearts to my frame corners. Very quick and easy card!

Here's what my card looked like as submitted from the event direct from my phone (except for this post I added the text box at the bottom). I staged the card atop the sticker sheet and wrote my name using my fingernail in the phone's edit mode.


That's all for today. I just wanted to get my Craft Roulette card summarized. I'll try to blog more about the event, along with the cards we made, later in the week. We drove to the event (about 6.5 hours plus pit stops) so that plus the event made me very tired! I'll also try to catch up on blog commenting as soon as possible!

Thanks for stopping & have a crafty day! !


No comments: