Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, July 31, 2026

Last Day for Die Cut Divas July Challenge

Hello friends - I'm at Die Cut Divas today with final inspiration for our July Die Cut Divas Challenge - Christmas in July. You have until 9pm Pacific time to enter a Christmas project using a die &/or embossing folder. That is, if you haven't already maxed out on four entries!

We have Waffle Flower as our sponsor and I couldn't miss using WF Postage Collage products!!


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock
Stamps w/dies - Waffle Flower Elegant Christmas 2 (dies)
Dies - Waffle Flower Postage Collage &
Stencils - Waffle Flower Postage Collage Christmas,
Other - various inks, including Gina K, SSS & Hero Arts;
pencils and pens; Recollections gem; foam tape


Waffle Flower has a $15 gift card to their online store for our
July random winner!


I've made several varieties of postage collages, mainly sticking to one stencil set per collage. Click HERE to see the Christmas collage with some process photos, if interested.

This time I did a mash up of 5 sets! Since there are six spots in a collage, I used two sections from one of the stencil sets (Snowman). To make it super easy, I used the Waffle Flower 9x12 Media Mat and popped the panel and stencils into the corner. I did have to mask off portions of the stencils with post-it notes so I didn't get ink in the wrong spots.

After stenciling all the layers of each block on a panel of Neenah, I die cut it with the postage collage blocks die. Next I die cut a postage collage out of a red textured cardstock and glued the blocks into their spots. I did some detailing on the various blocks with sharpies, pencils and a white gel pen. Popped a WF sentiment on the panel & adhered it to a white A2 card. Added a gem to the center of the snowflake & done!

Ready for a bonus? It wouldn't be a Waffle Flower Christmas for me unless I use the Fa La La Llama set which I got in last year's Black Friday sale (see a previous version HERE). I love this set soooo much!! This time I made a llama shaped card & used grey and purple so it looks totally different from last year's card.


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Other - various inks, including Gina K, SSS 
& TH Distress;
pencils & white gel pen; Glossy Accents

I stenciled the llama on a piece of Neenah, shaded with pencil and added gel pen details. Die cut it with the included die. Die cut the eyes and mouth and adhered. Next I die cut the llama shape from a top fold A2 card, making sure to let it go off the top edge sufficiently for the card to retain a fold. I adhered the stenciled piece onto the front so the pointy leaves stick up above the fold. Added Glossy Accents to the berries & done! Here's a view of the card standing:



That's it for today. I hope to see you in the July Diva Gallery! Happy crafting!!


No comments: