Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Ombré A2 card;
Paper Studio cardstock; Authentique,
Basic Grey & BoBunny patterned papers
Stamps - Hero Arts (for Archivers) Christmas Joy (retired)
Dies - Hero Arts Let's Ride (Jul26 MMH);
Spellbinders Sweater Weather Friend (DOMST-Jul26),
Snow Much Fun (DOM-Jul26) & Under the Sun
Other - white gel pens; snowflakes brand unk;
Recollections clear gems; foam tape
I was inspired by a card I saw in the Craft Roulette #327 gallery. Member Beth had turned the July 2026 Hero Arts scooter girl into a bride. She left off the sidecar on her card but I decided to include the sidecar and fill it with gifts. Loads of die cutting here & I supplemented the scooter girl set with a hat and gift die from two July Spellbinders sets. Added a strip of white "snow" to a pink ombré A2 card - I was still thinking of CR#328's parameters of tutti fruitti colors with an unusual color. A totally pink sky definitely qualifies as unusual, right?!
I will also share at Darnell's July NBUS Challenge #88 since my Let's Ride die set got first play today. Plus I'll play at the July Creative Crafters #102 where Anything Goes & Merry Little Christmas Challenge #69 where Anything Christmas Goes.
That's it for today. Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!




1 comment:
Linda, this is too cute!!
Post a Comment