Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Scooter Elf!

Hey crafty friends - hope you've enjoying the week! I recently received the July My Monthly Hero kit and decided to use it to create a second card for the July Christmas Kickstart Challenge #112 - theme "Grace us with your Presents"; in other words include gifts!


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Ombré A2 card;
Paper Studio cardstock; Authentique, 
Basic Grey & BoBunny patterned papers 
Stamps - Hero Arts (for Archivers) Christmas Joy (retired)
Dies - Hero Arts Let's Ride (Jul26 MMH);
Spellbinders Sweater Weather Friend (DOMST-Jul26),
Snow Much Fun (DOM-Jul26) & Under the Sun
Other - white gel pens; snowflakes brand unk;
Recollections clear gems; foam tape

I was inspired by a card I saw in the Craft Roulette #327 gallery. Member Beth had turned the July 2026 Hero Arts scooter girl into a bride. She left off the sidecar on her card but I decided to include the sidecar and fill it with gifts. Loads of die cutting here & I supplemented the scooter girl set with a hat and gift die from two July Spellbinders sets. Added a strip of white "snow" to a pink ombré A2 card - I was still thinking of CR#328's parameters of tutti fruitti colors with an unusual color. A totally pink sky definitely qualifies as unusual, right?!

I will also share at Darnell's July NBUS Challenge #88 since my Let's Ride die set got first play today. Plus I'll play at the July Creative Crafters #102 where Anything Goes & Merry Little Christmas Challenge #69 where Anything Christmas Goes.

That's it for today. Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!! 





12 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Linda, this is too cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Look at her in that sassy little lime green hat and dress! This is super cute, Linda!

Dawn T said...

How adorable Linda. Great making your girl Christmassy

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card, love the die-cut scooter girl.
Carol x

Angelnorth said...

Well, doesn’t she look a cool customer?! Love the sidecar filled with gifts and her hat looks fabulous (perfect little white highlight!). Made me think of the “Santa runs” some motorcycle clubs (and probably scooter clubs) do around Christmas time.

Rosemary said...

Super fun card, Linda!

Cat Craig said...

This is so fun.

Pia S said...

This scooter dies set has plenty of uses! Love it and how you turned it into a Christmas version.

Greta said...

Such a fun card with that scooter die!

Linby said...

This is so much fun and certainly a joyful card. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

Jean said...

Adorable and very unique!

Loll said...

This is such a fun Christmas card Linda!! LOVE the pink base and the girl is so cool riding the scooter with her shades. :) xx