Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Strawberry Birthday!

Hey there - happy Saturday! I watched Craft Roulette Episode #329 last night and made a card during the show:


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Lawn Fawn & American Crafts patterned; Paper Studio A2 card
Stamps w/dies - Waffle Flower Sweet Strawberry (sold out)
Other - Copic Markers; Recollections puffy stickers;
SSS Starshine dots; May Arts String Twine

Host Mary Gunn had Donna Mack (‪@purplepinkypromises202mainA‬), owner of a Kansas City area craft store, as her guest. Purple Pinky Promises will be invaded by a bunch of us when we go to KC later this summer! The wheel was spun 4 times for our parameters - not my fave project but oh well...


  • Project - Book Binding Card: I formed one from a printed A2 card. 
  • Colors - Roadside Market: I used yellow, green and red for corn and peppers. 
  • Element - Plant(S): I used a strawberry plant image. 
  • Random - Grid: I used some grid patterned paper. 

I pulled out a yellow ombré portrait A2 card and scored the left edge at .5" and glued it on the inside for the book binding part. Next I added a strip of grid paper and string twine to the front of that binding. Also die cut two rectangles and added to the right side. Stamped, die cut and colored the strawberry image. Popped onto the card with foam tape and added a puffy birthday sentiment & dots. Very quick - I think it took me about 45 minutes.

I'll send this card to Seize the Birthday #331 using the Anything Goes Option.

That's it for today. I hope you have a crafty weekend!! I'm off to a Hallmark event and then doing Saturday Morning Crafting with Inky Stamper.



1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

A little dose of summer in an envelope for its recipient, I’m sure! Great bright and cheery card Linda, love it!