Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

More Anniversary Cards

Hey crafty friends - I'm sharing a couple anniversary cards sent to friends with anniversaries in June. First up, a biggie for Lin (Sending Hugs) & Denny - 50 years - big congrats!!!

Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts designer layering paper (retired);
Paper Studio Ivory & Foil
Dies - Cottage Cutz Elegant Champagne Glass
Docrafts Xcut Serif Numbers
Stamp & Cut - Hero Arts Ribbon Messages
Emboss & Cut - Docrafts Xcut Rose Border

I cut/embossed one panel in the beige text designer paper and a second in gold foil, inlaying the gold hearts. Lin always says she finds fussy inlaying relaxing - I just pray I don't lose any pieces!! The champagne flutes & numbers are gold foil also - love that stuff, even if hard to photograph!

Next, a mini-slimline for my friends Deb and Dave who will have to wait a while to reach 50. Dave was a high school friend and I became friends with his then-girlfriend, soon to be fiance, in our 20s. So I was lucky to be both a groomswoman & a bridesmaid in their wedding. 😀😀

Supplies: Paper - Neenah White;
Hero Arts Layering Paper (retired)
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Bursting Blooms & 
Dies - Momenta Nested Rectangles
Other - May Arts ribbon; Copic Markers;
Honey Bee gems; pencils for shading

The gorgeous spray of blossoms came to me as a gift from TE with purchase - so amazing and the set contains four sentiments too. Love it!! I used minimal colors on the flowers - really liked how they turned out.

That's it for today. I hope to be back later in the week with some cards for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge...Thanks for the visit!

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Both so beautiful!!! Next time I need wedding/anniversary card ideas, I am coming over here and CASE.

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the flower spray and the embossed frame
Carol x

Dawn T said...

two gorgeous cards Linda. Love the beauatiful die cut front of the first card and the gorgeous spray of flowers on your second one.

Jean said...

Stunning anniversary cards - wonderful product choices on both.

CinnamonSally said...

Love both your cards Linda, the die cutting and elegant colours of the first and the beautiful flower spray in the second.

Trina P. said...

So sweet of you to send them anniversary cards. So cool you were both a grooms woman and a bridesmaid. Fabulous anniversary cards. Your first card is classy with champagne flutes in a wonderful neutral colour scheme. Beautiful colouring of the spray on the second.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--you're inspiring me, Linda! These are absolutely fabulous & so special for both couples! So fun to keep in touch with long time friends! I was in one wedding where both the bride & groom were my friends, but I was only a bridesmaid! Your coloring of the floral spray is stunning!

Jeanne H said...

Two really lovely cards, Linda. Love them.