Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Another birthday pup and a special anniversary!

Hey crafty friends - I'm still coloring a stash of printed Bugaboo images from our June Die Cut Diva challenge. We've moved on to tone-on-tone for July's challenge if you care to check it out! 

Anyway, this sweet pup went to the fabulous Darnell (djkardkreations) who celebrated her birthday on July 2nd. If you haven't visited her blog, check it out - she's talented and funny too. She also hosts the Twofer Challenge and NBUS Challenge where I play frequently - busy lady! I waited to share the card until I heard that she received it. Mail to California can be delayed - I think last year it took several weeks! But she has reported that the card arrived on time this year - yay!! Guess I'm just slow to post - blame it on the Independence holiday weekend....

Supplies:
Paper - Hero Arts, Bazzill, Doodlebug
Digi Stamps - Bugaboo Birthday Puppies Set
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Itty Bitty Sentiments
Sunny Studio Birthday Balloon
Dies - Sunny Studio Birthday Balloon Die
Cottage Cutz Elegant Champagne Glass (bow - retired)
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Sprinkles (retired)
Other - Copic Markers, white gel pen, various inks

Such a fun card to put together! I love the look of the stenciled sprinkles. If you missed my other party puppies, you can see them HERE and HERE. Darnell got a kick out of this one even though it's not quite her doggie Nellie. Anyway, glad you had a wonderful birthday, Darnell! You bring so much joy with your personal and challenge blogs - thanks!!

Also realized I never shared the anniversary card I sent Darnell and the Mister. And talk about slow, I didn't even make it until a few months after the grand occasion, I'm sorry to say. Glad that event was happy too!! Lots of foil and glitter - hard to photograph...

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Solar white; 
Paper Studio black, glitter & foil
DiesCottage Cutz Elegant Champagne Glass;
Creative Expressions Anniversary
Docrafts Xcut Serif Numbers
Emboss & Cut folder - Docrafts Heart Frame

I have some more anniversary cards I'll share soon. Meanwhile, I'm trying to boost my Christmas card production which lags behind last year. How's anyone else doing on theirs? We'll have to start mailing them in about five months - yikes!!

Thanks for stopping and have a crafty week!!

7 comments:

papierelle said...

I see you are really in love with these cute dogs. Another great card.

CinnamonSally said...

Two fabulous cards Linda, that cute dog and elegant Anniversary card.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous cards Linda. The anniversary cards is just perfect with all that gold and glitter

Cindy C. said...

Sweet cards!! Love seeing both!

Cat Craig said...

I am sure Darnell loved them both! The pup is adorable and I am a fan of the champagne glasses for anniversary cards.

Jean said...

These are terrific - great choice of colors and textures for both.

Greta said...

Lucky Darnell! Your cards are both wonderfully crafted, Linda!