Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Anniversary frog couples

Hi all - back after a little break. Hope all is well with you. Hard to believe it's almost Labor Day - where'd summer go?!

Earlier this month I made sympathy and thinking of you cards using Hero Arts Lily Pond die. I was going through my stash to find supplies for anniversary cards and found a stamp with a cute froggie couple. Oooo - thought of the lily pond die and off I went. Here are my froggie creations:




The froggie couple stamp (by Rachelle Anne Miller - retired) was a gift from  Christmas exchange. I stamped it in black and colored with Copics and put Glossy Accents on the eyeballs. I fussy cut two sets and kept the other in a rectangle, hand drawing a lily pad for them. On the third card I thought of another die I often use for sympathy cards - the Spellbinder cattails. I cut the lily pond in half and slipped the cattails behind. The sentiments are from a wonderful anniversary cling set by Taylored Expressions The Inside Scoop - Anniversary.

That's it for today. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!! Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Betty said...

fun variety of froggie cards, Linda - all so cute.

Rosemary said...

oh what a fun set of anniversary cards, linda! those little frogs are too cute!

Greta said...

The frogs are so cute! Love all 3 of your creative anniversary cards, Linda!

Jean said...

All three cards are fabulous - really like these posts that show different ideas for the main component of the card.