Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, August 30, 2026

An ATC on a Christmas Card!

Happy Sunday - I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I'm slow to post my Craft Roulette card but I was able to complete it and upload during the LIVE on Friday night. This was after a day of crafting with Spellbinders Oh What Fun virtual event (more on that in another post!),


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Elizabeth Craft Designs Joyous Christmas;
Paper Studio colored cardstock; 
scrap of glitter paper; Spellbinders Betterpress Porcelain
Dies - Whimsy Stamps Slimline ATC Windows;
Birch Press Design Block Print Evergreen Trees;
Press Plates w/dies - Spellbinders Merry Bright Sentiment Strips
Other - Simon Says Stamp Starshine dots;
Color Box Robin's Egg ink

For Craft Roulette Episode #334, host Mary Gunn had Shilo Miles (‪@shilomiles4739‬) as her guest. Shilo made her first appearance and handled it like a pro. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters (anything extra is totally welcome):


  • Project - Include an ATC: I added an ATC to an A2 card. 
  • Colors - Produce Aisle: I used red/green for vegetables. 
  • Element - Tree(S): I added a trio of trees. 
  • Random - Use 3 Circles: I added 3 die cut circles. 

When I went to the Craft Roulette in-person event a few weeks ago, I had die cut a stack of ATCs for my table - just in case... That parameter didn't come up then but I was ready for this episode!! I used the die to also cut down a piece of glitter paper for the snow, then die cut three pines. Added them to the ATC, along with a Betterpressed sentiment, and inked the edges of the "sky". 

Next I die cut a rectangle of plaid and added it to an A2 card. I die cut three red circles and added them with the ATC to the card. Embellished with a few Starshine dots - done!

That's it for today! I did manage to do a couple cards from the Spellbinders event but there are more to go - just ran out of steam... I'll be back tomorrow with last day inspiration for Die Cut Divas August Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those trees are fun and I like the festive plaid background! Terrific holiday card, Linda!

Greta said...

Cute trees and love the plaid!