Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Elizabeth Craft Designs Joyous Christmas;
Paper Studio colored cardstock;
scrap of glitter paper; Spellbinders Betterpress Porcelain
Dies - Whimsy Stamps Slimline ATC Windows;
Birch Press Design Block Print Evergreen Trees;
Hero Arts Circle Infinity Dies;
Press Plates w/dies - Spellbinders Merry Bright Sentiment Strips
Other - Simon Says Stamp Starshine dots;
Color Box Robin's Egg ink
For Craft Roulette Episode #334, host Mary Gunn had Shilo Miles (@shilomiles4739) as her guest. Shilo made her first appearance and handled it like a pro. Here's what the crafty roulette wheel spun for our four must-use parameters (anything extra is totally welcome):
- Project - Include an ATC: I added an ATC to an A2 card.
- Colors - Produce Aisle: I used red/green for vegetables.
- Element - Tree(S): I added a trio of trees.
- Random - Use 3 Circles: I added 3 die cut circles.
When I went to the Craft Roulette in-person event a few weeks ago, I had die cut a stack of ATCs for my table - just in case... That parameter didn't come up then but I was ready for this episode!! I used the die to also cut down a piece of glitter paper for the snow, then die cut three pines. Added them to the ATC, along with a Betterpressed sentiment, and inked the edges of the "sky".
Next I die cut a rectangle of plaid and added it to an A2 card. I die cut three red circles and added them with the ATC to the card. Embellished with a few Starshine dots - done!
That's it for today! I did manage to do a couple cards from the Spellbinders event but there are more to go - just ran out of steam... I'll be back tomorrow with last day inspiration for Die Cut Divas August Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!


5 comments:
Those trees are fun and I like the festive plaid background! Terrific holiday card, Linda!
Cute trees and love the plaid!
My long neglected ATC die came out to play last week too! This looks great Linda, love the skinny trees on the ATC format and the circles balance everything out nicely, great combination of traditional and more contemporary elements.
Wonderful Christmas card, Linda. Another stellar take on the CR parameters!
The plaid nicely pairs with the evergreen trees.
Post a Comment