Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sleigh take two

Hey there - hope you're having a great week. Since I had the supplies still out, I did a second version of my sleigh card from Friday. This will be my second of three possible entries for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge:


Supplies: Paper - Basic Grey Aspen Frost 6x6;
Paper Studio Holiday & Co'redinations Black
Dies - Poppystamps Capri Sleigh (retired)
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangles;
Other - Tim Holtz Christmas Layers (2020);
Michael's ribbon

The Tim Holtz Christmas Layers pack I used on Friday also had a red 25 so I decided to create a second sleigh card with a little different feel. The pointing hand & the little items (cut off of a stocking) popping out of the sleigh were from the TH pack too. My Basic Grey paper pack had a loose tag that I'd die cut previously - no idea which die I used. I decided to use the tag as a base for my collage elements.

Thanks again to Jo & her elf for the fun challenge!! I'll also add this to Watercooler Wednesday's All Occasions Challenge. Thanks Dawn & WCW team!! 

And thanks to you for visiting - I'd love to hear which sleigh card you prefer!

 

8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love the colours on this one Linda.

papierelle said...

I like both cards with the sledge very much, they look nostalgic, but not old.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! Another stunner! Please don't ask me to pick a favourite from your sleigh cards as they are both fab. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Vicky Hayes said...

I think I like this one even more than the previous one Linda! I love the way you put all your elements on a tag and angled it against the contrasting papers. Vicky x

Cat Craig said...

Such a fun and festive take on the sleigh.

Greta said...

Fun card!

Jane Willis said...

A lovely festive card with a vintage feel. All the red really gives it a lift.
Jane
Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart

Tristan said...

Super fab Christmas card Linda. Love the different layers and distressing. Thanks for joining us at WWW. Tristan DT.