Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Sleigh Collage

Hi all - I'm back with my third and final sleigh card for Christmas Kickstart Challenge 49

Supplies: Paper - Tim Holtz Christmas 2020;
Paper Studio Holiday & black; Neenah white
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop
Other - Tim Holtz Christmas Snippets & Layers

Since the Tim Holtz ephemera packs were out from my previous sleigh cards, I also pulled out his 2020 Christmas 8x8 paper pad. Found a fun red woodgrain paper to use as a background for a collage with an old fashioned Santa & sleigh postcard. The bell swag (hard to see) has the sentiment Merry Christmas.

And now for a twofer. My Christmas card production has been lagging this year so I decided to create with more leftover bits. I had some stitched squares from a previous slimline where I just used the frame. I played around with some ephemera from a 2019 Spellbinders card kit and came up with this:

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio and Anchor Paper, Neenah White
Dies - LDRS Creative Slim Line Corner Scallop;
Sunny Studio Botanical Backdrop
Other - Spellbinders 10/2019 card kit Sparkling Holidays;
Michael's gems

Hope you're having a crafty week - thanks for stopping!! Please check back tomorrow for the end of month Die Cut Divas card using Poppystamps products.



8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful cards, love the vintage look on the first one!

Dotty Jo said...

Two lovely cards, Linda! I love them both but card #1 in all it's vintage finery really sets my pulses racing! Thanks for playing again, again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

another fabulous nostalgic card. Love the trip window joy too.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the vintage style of your first card Linda and the snowflake card is fabulous too in quite a different style. Very inspiring! Vicky x

Rosemary said...

Beautiful set of Christmas cards, Linda!

Dawn T said...

Two stunners Linda. Your first card is simply so elegant with it's vintage look and love the way you used the left over pieces to make your slimline card. It's fabulous.

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful cards. I love the classic vintage look of the first card.
Jane
Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart

Greta said...

Beautiful vintage card & I always love snowflakes!