Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

It's a Girl

Hey crafty friends - hope you're having a great week!! Ours began with the fabulous news of a baby chorus member!! A chorus friend had a sweet baby girl on Sunday - yay!! I was hoping Grace would be a Valentine baby like me but she was too eager to come into the world. 😍😍


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Blush Layering paper (retired);
Authentique (8x8" pad with a mix of designs); 
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Dies - Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame
Frantic Stamper Slimline Frames
Stamps - Hero Arts Adorable Baby Girl (retired)
Other - Hero Arts Lacquer; Crystal Stickles;
Pink & Main enamel hearts

I did a couple slimline cards for the February Christmas Kickstart Challenge and can't seem to stop! I did some slimline Valentines I'll share later and then did this card to congratulate Grace's parents. I double shadowed the sentiment and used some lacquer and stickles on the girl mobile. Rest of the work was die cutting layers  - so quick and easy!

I don't usually do much on the inside of cards but thought I'd show this one. I echoed a bit of the baby shower card I sent to Kristin & her hubby when chorus had a virtual shower for them back in October. For stamps I used Hero Arts Little One and Events & Every Day Planner (both retired); Dies were Tim Holtz ATC and a retired My Favorite Things Blueprints set.


Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your day!!

8 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

OMGoodness! This is a precious baby card! I love the slimline design and that little mobile is awesome! Thanks for showing the inside of the card - it's perfect! Take care!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful slimline card and love the cute baby mobile
Carol x

Rosemary said...

awww... what a sweet card, linda! your friend will love it for sure!

Jean said...

Terrific baby card - the trim and patterns on the front are lovely!

Cat Craig said...

Oh his is so sweet!

Betty said...

so darling! your friend will surely treasure this!

Greta said...

Such an adorable baby card!