Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, February 5, 2021

Christmas Bells Slimline

Hey crafty friends - I'm back with another slimline for Christmas Kickstart Challenge 47! When I started Wednesday's card, I stamped two sentiments - thought I'd use the second one. This time I left it as one solid image, versus cutting it into two words as I did the other day. Sorry for the poor photo - very tough for me to photograph metallic paper!!


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Holiday, Glitter &
Gold Metallic; Neenah White;
Stampin' Up Poinsettia Place; Momenta Gemstones
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Jingle Bells and
Stamps - Sunny Studio Season's Greetings (with coordinating dies)
Other - Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink; foam tape

I cut the AJVD window frame three times from red cardstock and layered for dimension. I cut just the window portions from one of the sheets of Stampin' Up designer paper. A different piece provided the background. Popped the sentiment in the middle window and the bells in the other two - done!! Another Christmas card for the stash which isn't growing as quickly as last year's!! I'm so thankful for challenges like Christmas Kickstart to help motivate me!!

Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!





10 comments:

Betty said...

recognize those bells and they certainly make a lovely Christmas card!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Linda! Dividing the card into thirds works so well with slimline, doesn't it. Love how you arranged the different elements of the design and your colour combo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining Arlene and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Love those bells and that sentiment really pops!

Arlene said...

What a beauty. The sentiment is perfect in the middle for this design. I bet that metallic paper is just beautiful in real life.

So glad you joined us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Elf- Arlene

Cindy C. said...

Another beautiful one!!

Jean said...

Another terrific design! Love the bells.

Rosemary said...

another fabulous slimline design, linda! love the way you backed the jingle bells with the red cardstock... really makes them pop!

Lucille K said...

Beautiful slimline, Linda. I like the slimline idea and have started making a few myself :)

Greta said...

I really like the sentiment in the middle with the gold bells above & below--lovely card, Linda!

JoAnn said...

Love the gold bells on your pretty slimline card. Great design. TFS