Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Love Valentine

Hey friends - I'm sharing a Valentine for the Let's Squash It!! February challenge with a theme of Love embossing folders and the color red/pink.


Supplies: Paper - Doodlebug Sweet Things;
Paper Studio Holiday, Brights & Glitter;
Neenah White
Embossing Folders - Stampin' Up Subtle;
Xcut - Hearts and Kisses
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop;
Impression Obsession Love

Super simple card - just a few die cuts and embossing - done! I have to say thanks again to my friend, Heather (Stamping and Stitching) who sent me the Hearts and Kisses embossing folder - isn't it the cutest?!! Heather knows how I love heart stuff!!

I'm also adding to Watercooler Wednesday where the current theme is All Occasions.

I have more Valentine cards but I'll share those on Sunday. Hope to see you then if not before. Thanks for stopping and thanks to all hosts for fun challenges!!

 



13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely folder, makes a great background for your focal point!

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this card Linda!

ionabunny said...

Oooh, love your hot ink embossed background and that glittery love is a very pretty die cut. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

Jean said...

Fantastic combination of colors, patterns, and textures!

Cat Craig said...

All the sweet stuff needed for a darling Valentine.

Betty said...

lovely - that's such a pretty embossing folder!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Great mix of colours and elements - terrific! Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Dawn T said...

awesome card Linda. Love the embossed background and that glittery Love is stunnig

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Greta said...

Great embossing folder & beautiful card, Linda!

Created by Kath said...

I "love" your Valentine! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

I Card Everyone said...

I adore your hearts and kisses embossing folder, Linda! What a wonderful gift!
=]