Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Embossed and Cut Hearts

Hey crafty friends - thought I'd pop in with one last entry (3 max allowed) for the current challenge at Let's Squash It!! You need a card with a love themed embossing folder plus red &/or pink. Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Brights and Glitter; Neenah white
Embossing folder - Docrafts Xcut Hearts Cut Emboss (retired)
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop
Stamp & Die Combo - Taylored Expressions Filled with Love


I found a little white embossed panel already done in my UFO box - loads of stuff there and I attempted a clean-up (sorta successful). Thanks again to my friend Heather (stamping and stitching) who sent me the emboss and cut folder!! I also have to say welcome back to blogging to Heather; she just posted, after a lengthy absence, to play in the Die Cut Divas February Challenge - yay Heather!! 

I backed my panel with a die cut stitched rectangle, rather than inlay the cut hearts - easy peasy! What to do for a sentiment?? Then it hit me to connect some conversation hearts also from the UFO box. Done!!

Thanks to Gail, Jo & guest Joanne for a fun challenge & to you for stopping!! I hope you'll come back tomorrow when it's my turn at a fun fold card for Die Cut Divas. Happy crafting!!

10 comments:

Greta said...

LOVE that emboss & cut folder--wonderful card, Linda!

I Card Everyone said...

love, Love, LOVE that folder!!! So wonderful, Linda!
=]

Lin said...

Love this, Linda! And thanks for the heads-up on Heather - will go check out her post!

Cindy C. said...

It's beautiful!!

Betty said...

lucky you to find that embossed heart background - so pretty!

Jean said...

Wonderful combination of elements! Love all of that texture.

Cat Craig said...

You did a great job of combining the elements for the challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous EF! Love your card, Linda. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Love the fun conversation hearts as a finishing touch for this fab folder - great card Linda!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous embossing folder. Love the glittery red backing and your cute love hearts sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz