Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

March Scramble

Well, March Madness was canceled but we card makers are going strong in our imposed isolation. Hope everyone is staying safe out there in blogland!!

Cindy is hosting a Scramble on the Hero Arts Fans Scramble group on Facebook. It's a private group but our friends from the Hero Arts Flickr Group can contact Cindy for an invitation. Our task - create a friendship or get well card. LOL - I had just finished a get well card for a friend stricken with covid19, poor dear! In my haste to get it in the mail, I failed to photograph it - oh well, it only had a Hero sentiment. So I started from scratch for the Scramble, using a fun Color Layering Iris that I hadn't used yet. Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - DCWV Ms Sparkle A2 card; Lawn Fawn plaid;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts Color Layering Iris
Dies - Hero Arts Color Layering Iris Framecuts;
Other - various Mementa & Distress inks; Michaels gems

Just a quick post but thanks for stopping by! And thanks to Cindy for taking our minds off the pandemic with a little fun! Take care everyone!!

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So glad you came and played. Love this fresh looking card, perfect for the first day of Spring!! :)

Betty said...

lovely card, Linda - I should join this group.

Lin said...

Beautiful, Linda! I love everything about this! What a wonderful card! I need to go look at that iris set.......

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, linda! your coloring is lovely!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Linda and love the background, looks like a quilt!.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Linda. It was fun to take our minds of things. Starting Monday I'm working from home... with some crafting thrown in - just as long as I can get my set hours done. 7 hours 35 mins work a day. Will need to be very disciplined.

Greta said...

LOVE the quilted die used on the plaid paper & the iris is gorgeous, Linda! Sure hope your friend doesn't have a serious case of the virus--so scary!

Jean said...

The plaid is a perfect pairing with that iris!